Identify Yourself (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi Everyone

I'm Sue, originally from London, now living in Scotland. I enjoy all kinds of crafts but particularly scrapbooking. I've just left a very c…

Started by Sue Fraser

1 Mar 29
Reply by Carol Deal - DT

Hello from Sweden

Hi My name is Caroline and I live with my family in the south of Sweden. I love to scrap pages with my kids, I have three Leo 16, Isidor 11…

Started by caroline rundby

4 Mar 9
Reply by Sylvia Mellander Ekman - DT

Hi from the UK!

Hi all! I have been scrapping for about 13 years since my son was a toddler - he is now 15 and about six inches taller than me!  Eek - how…

Started by Alison

6 Feb 20
Reply by Kylie gW - DT

I'm back!

Hi you all. After al long time, I'm back at CSI. I haven't scrapped for a long time, but this week I was sick, so I had some time (after I…

Started by Miranda Wedekind

3 Feb 20
Reply by Kylie gW - DT

Kada from Sweden is here

Hi there! New member, so exited to investigate my scrapbooking <3  I have been hooked on this hobby for 10 yrs now and love to try new t…

Started by Kada

3 Feb 20
Reply by Kylie gW - DT

Hello from Colorado, USA!

Hello, my name is Adrienne and I live in beautiful southern Colorado at the base of Pikes Peak!  I've been scrapbooking for over 13 years a…

Started by Adrienne Boese

3 Feb 4
Reply by Carol Deal - DT

NEW to CSI

Hi there! My name is Angie and  new to CSI :)   I thought Id drop a quick note in here to introduce myself and tell a lil about me! I live…

Started by Angela Bailey

8 Feb 2
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Hello everyone :)

Hello from Queensland, Australia!  My name is Chloe and I have been wanting to join in here for a while now.  Your challenges look amazing!…

Started by Chloe Nielsen

20 Jan 21
Reply by Chloe Nielsen

Hi everyone !

Hello ! My name is Floriane but I prefer my surname "BlueOrchys" because I love flowers and nature ! I'm 37 and I live in France. I'm marri…

Started by BlueOrchys

10 Jan 8
Reply by BlueOrchys

Introducing ME!

Hi --  I'm Lynn from Seymour, Wisconsin.  I am a 3 - 5th grade music teacher and love to take pictures, scrapbook and make cards.  I recent…

Started by Lynn Johnson

6 Jan 8
Reply by Merry Braehler - DT

RSS

Translate, please.

Please donate if you can...

Major Case File No. 172 due

Case File No. 174 due

Challenge Rules

Please note that to win a prize, you need to follow the challenge guidelines. Basically,

• You need to follow the challenge (use all 5 colors, at least two Evidence clues, and at least one Testimony clue).
  • In the description, you need to describe the Evidence and Testimony clues.
  • You need to upload your layout by the deadline.

To see how we choose winners, click here.

Share the Flair

We're on facebook!

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration

Promote Your Page Too

Counter Started 3/23/13

Forum

CSI Case Files

Come see the case file, our design team's layouts, and chat about the challenges.

189 discussions

Identify Yourself

Come say hi and introduce yourself! (Be sure to add a link to your blog if you have one.)

303 discussions

Full Disclosure (Special Announcements)

Check here for the latest CSI news and updates.

72 discussions

Interrogation Room

Got a question? Here's the place to find the answer!

72 discussions

Witness Stand

Get to know each other! Come chat about anything scrappy or anything else that's on your mind.

30 discussions

CSI Lab

A room for the CSI team to share tips and techniques and a peek into our scrap rooms.

66 discussions

© 2015   Created by Debbi Tehrani - DT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service