Identify Yourself (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Becc from Australia

I'm Becc from the sunny coastal region in NSW Australia.  I'm 41 years old, married to my high school sweetheart and mum to a wonderful 9 y…

Started by Becc

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Hello from Namibia

Hello Suspects ;-) My name is Alma and I live in Namibia on the Africa continent. I love to scrap when time permits, although I lost my MOJ…

Started by Alma Carter

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Hello from PA

Hi, my name is Tanya Lamo.  I am mostly a paper hoarder who used to scrapbook and take pictures almost full time.  I haven't been scrapping…

Started by Tanya Lamo

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Sylvia Mellander Ekman - DT

Identify yourself

Hello from Andalucia, Spain My name is Lisca and I live in a cavehouse in Spain, about an hour northeast of Granada. I learnt scrapbooking…

Started by Lisca Meijer

19 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Lisca Meijer

Glad to be part of CSI

Good day all!  My name is Christine & I live in Auckland, New Zealand.  I've got 2 wonderful daughters & an amazing partner which y…

Started by Christine Santos

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Christine Santos

CSI Pride!

Well, I finally made time for a proper peruse of the current issue of Scrap365 and just had to pop in to tell you that I am bursting with C…

Started by Annie Claxton

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Hello from Bonnie Scotland!

Hello everyone!  I've just found this site via Scrap 365 and I am very impressed with what I have seen so far.  I am currently on the desig…

Started by Rhoda Henderson

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Debbi Tehrani - DT

Hi everyone

My names Kylie & I live in Canberra Australia with my husband & 5 of our 7 gorgeous children....our eldest are twins boy/girl &…

Started by Kylie Fraser

8 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Kristi Brockschmidt

Brand new to CSI

Hi- my name is Sherian and I live in Mesa, AZ. All children are grown and have 3 grandchildren in Colorado. So I beg my kids for pictures.…

Started by Sherian

7 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Sherian

Hello from the Netherlands

Hello, I'm Sietske from the netherlands, I'm 44 years old and married with Arjan. We have three children. I am creative and love scrapbook…

Started by Sietske Suyling

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Kylie gW - DT

RSS

Translate, please.

Please donate if you can...

Major Case File No. 172 due

Case File No. 174 due

Challenge Rules

Please note that to win a prize, you need to follow the challenge guidelines. Basically,

• You need to follow the challenge (use all 5 colors, at least two Evidence clues, and at least one Testimony clue).
  • In the description, you need to describe the Evidence and Testimony clues.
  • You need to upload your layout by the deadline.

To see how we choose winners, click here.

Share the Flair

We're on facebook!

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration

Promote Your Page Too

Counter Started 3/23/13

Forum

CSI Case Files

Come see the case file, our design team's layouts, and chat about the challenges.

189 discussions

Identify Yourself

Come say hi and introduce yourself! (Be sure to add a link to your blog if you have one.)

303 discussions

Full Disclosure (Special Announcements)

Check here for the latest CSI news and updates.

72 discussions

Interrogation Room

Got a question? Here's the place to find the answer!

72 discussions

Witness Stand

Get to know each other! Come chat about anything scrappy or anything else that's on your mind.

30 discussions

CSI Lab

A room for the CSI team to share tips and techniques and a peek into our scrap rooms.

66 discussions

© 2015   Created by Debbi Tehrani - DT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service