Identify Yourself (311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

greetings from southampton

The busiest port on the south coast. Plenty of photo opportunities. I love the sheer scope of work on your website, so inspirational, such…

Started by debbie hawke-wareham

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Kylie gW

Hi there

Hi I'm Audrey from Perth Western Australia. I've been a member on here for some time but have alway been time poor when it's come to spendi…

Started by Audrey Underwood

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Kylie gW

Hello from the UK!

Hi, I'm Ginny, I live in Monmouthshire, in Wales, in the UK with my DH and 2 children, William 11 and Holly 7.  We share our life with  my …

Started by Ginny Hickmott - DT

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Kylie gW

Mask made with the Silhouette Cameo

There are so many talented artists here working with the Silhouette Cameo. I hear a lot of wonderful things about this machine and wonder i…

Started by myriam.manns

2 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Maria Rose - DT

I am new around here.

I am Lynette Jacobs and I live on the East Coast of South Africa.  I have been following a lot of blogs that have CSI projects featured.  I…

Started by Lynette Jacobs

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Denise from Centreville, VA

Hello everyone, I love art journaling, scrapbooking and photography.  I'm married with two teens and one cat.  I've been scrapbooking since…

Started by Denise Miles

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Maria Rose - DT

Hi from Canada

I stumbled across your site, and am so happy to have done so!  Your challenges are so interesting I can't wait to give one a try!I live in…

Started by karrie sweet

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by karrie sweet

P.I from Sweden :)

Hello My name is Maria and I live in Sweden with my dear hubby. I call my self Tootsie and/or TootsieSweden in Swedish forums and Instagram…

Started by Maria Wanderoy Bjelvenmark

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Becc from Australia

I'm Becc from the sunny coastal region in NSW Australia.  I'm 41 years old, married to my high school sweetheart and mum to a wonderful 9 y…

Started by Becc

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

Hello from Namibia

Hello Suspects ;-) My name is Alma and I live in Namibia on the Africa continent. I love to scrap when time permits, although I lost my MOJ…

Started by Alma Carter

4 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Val Thorpe - DT

RSS

Challenge rules

Please note that to win a prize, you need to follow the challenge guidelines. Basically,

• You need to follow the challenge (use all 5 colors, at least 3 Evidence clues, and at least 1 Testimony clue).
  • In the description, you need to describe the Evidence and Testimony clues.
  • You need to upload your layout by the deadline.

To see how we choose winners, click here.

Did you win?

We'd like to thank all of our players and generous sponsors. Check out who won our sponsor prizes in this forum.

Please donate if you can...

Major Case File No. 205 due

Case File No. 206 due

case file no. 207

Share the Flair

We're on facebook!

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration

Promote Your Page Too

Counter Started 3/23/13

Forum

CSI Case Files

Come see the case file, our design team's layouts, and chat about the challenges.

222 discussions

Identify Yourself

Come say hi and introduce yourself! (Be sure to add a link to your blog if you have one.)

311 discussions

Full Disclosure (Special Announcements)

Check here for the latest CSI news and updates.

86 discussions

Interrogation Room

Got a question? Here's the place to find the answer!

73 discussions

Witness Stand

Get to know each other! Come chat about anything scrappy or anything else that's on your mind.

31 discussions

CSI Lab

A room for the CSI team to share tips and techniques and a peek into our scrap rooms.

68 discussions

© 2016   Created by Debbi Tehrani - DT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service