Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sooo happy! Never expected to find myself there on the winner's list. I curiousl…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Mar 6, 2013 to February Sponsor Prize Winners

15 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Sherri Morris

"Congrats to all you ladies on your wonderful layouts. Certainly all deserved to be p…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Jan 29, 2013 to Under Surveillance - Case File No. 55

17 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Helen Tilbury

"Love that Em is joining the team! Double inspiration now!"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Jan 12, 2013 to Case File No. 54 {Case closes on January 20, 2013}

18 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Annie Claxton

"I absolutely fell in love with these colours the moment I saw them! Beautiful Debbi!"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Dec 16, 2012 to Case File No. 50 {Case closes on December 23, 2012}

12 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Renate Olsen

"Thanks for the suggestions! I go wild every time i"m in the USA. I think it's about…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Nov 14, 2012 to I need suggestions!

3 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT

"Congratulations to all the talented ladies on this list. No doubt you will inspire u…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Oct 17, 2012 to Please give a warm welcome to our newest Detectives (and our returning Detectives)!

42 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Angela (Toucan Scraps)

"Hola Katiuska! Bienvenida a este fantástico sitio creado por Debbi! Efectivamente, c…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Sep 23, 2012 to Case File No. 38 {Case closes on September 30, 2012}

20 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lynn Cooper

"Debbi!! Great! Thanks to your instructions I was finally able to add close ups in th…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Sep 17, 2012 to How do I add close-up photos to my description?

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT

"Wow! What an amazing collection of wonderfully inspiring layouts. I am so honoured t…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Sep 7, 2012 to Case File No. 36 {Case File Closes September 16, 2012}

42 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Debbi Tehrani - DT

"Thanks Debbi! I'd never paid attention to that tab!! Always go straight to the galle…"

Elaine Forum Smidt - Retired DT replied Aug 31, 2012 to Design Team Call {November 2012 - April 2013 Term}

38 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Debbi Tehrani - DT

RSS

Translate, please.

Please donate if you can...

Major Case File No. 175 due

Case File No. 174 due

Challenge Rules

Please note that to win a prize, you need to follow the challenge guidelines. Basically,

• You need to follow the challenge (use all 5 colors, at least two Evidence clues, and at least one Testimony clue).
  • In the description, you need to describe the Evidence and Testimony clues.
  • You need to upload your layout by the deadline.

To see how we choose winners, click here.

Share the Flair

We're on facebook!

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration

Promote Your Page Too

Counter Started 3/23/13

Forum

CSI Case Files

Come see the case file, our design team's layouts, and chat about the challenges.

190 discussions

Identify Yourself

Come say hi and introduce yourself! (Be sure to add a link to your blog if you have one.)

303 discussions

Full Disclosure (Special Announcements)

Check here for the latest CSI news and updates.

72 discussions

Interrogation Room

Got a question? Here's the place to find the answer!

72 discussions

Witness Stand

Get to know each other! Come chat about anything scrappy or anything else that's on your mind.

30 discussions

CSI Lab

A room for the CSI team to share tips and techniques and a peek into our scrap rooms.

66 discussions

© 2015   Created by Debbi Tehrani - DT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service