Michele’s printable’ s were so pretty and elegant in this case, so I used them to help set the tone of the page.
• Tissue paper (green leaves, and strip of punched lace at bottom of page)
• Buckles (on hidden journal tag)
• Twist something: rayon ribbon on journal tag
• Bling: use rhinestones throughout the page
• Inspiration word: Bloom and Growth
• Journal about growth: journal tag reads as follows:
“I’ve seen so much growth in each of you this spring:
James: dependable, responsible
Brian: makes certain others obey the rules
Nick: always ready to lend a hand to help.
Linda: sizes up a situation quickly to solve a problem
Andy: the perennial entertainer.”
The background was created with two colors of mists, chicken wire stencil, light molding paste and cheesecloth.
The little window casing next to the Prima resin window was made out of cardboard.
Thanks for looking.