Hi everyone! I hope y'all are having a great week! Such a yummy, summertime palette this week, yes?
Let's get on to my details. :)
My evidence includes:
1. Use stripes
2. Use labels - I typed up labels and put them in a glassine envelope.
3. Use wood/woodgrain - the little birds are wood veneer.
4. Use something transparent - I used a glassine envelope.
5. Use paint and then sand some off - I painted my wood birds and sanded some of the paint off.
6. Place something at an angle. My placed my photos at an angle.
7. Use something with a weathered look. The papers I choose all have a weathered and worn look.
8. A pocket with elements sticking out. My glassine envelope with my labels
For my testimony: I journaled labels on long, thin strips and placed them in my envelope. The labels are words to describe me. They include:
daughter, sister, caring, traveler, photographer, mother, open minded, day-dreamer, dog lover, crafty
If you would like to see close-ups, you can visit my blog.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!