Although I'm not entering this case in the challenge, I just wanted to share it with you. I love this place! CSI challenges push me to create a page, inspires me to be more creative and more importantly to journal my story. Again, I have used Michelle’s thoughtful and gorgeous designs and printables to help me set the tone of the page. So here it is… Jailbirds!
1. Bird: Dusty Attic bird chippie all dolled up with Gesso and crackle paint.
2. Circles: Coffee cup stained circles next to the bird
3. Small pattern: Michelle’s small pattern printables
4. Book Pages: Bits of book pages torn, treated with gel molding, and placed on background.
6. Border Punches
1. Journal on circles: Coffee cup stained circles
2. List: The Top Ten list containing musical hits during the summer the photo was taken is hidden to the right of the photograph.
3. Book: The little matchbook at the top of the page on the left hand side of the page contains the following journaling:
Here we are in Chinatown on
a warm evening in the Summer
of 68 with Aunt Eleanor, and
cousins, John and Cathye.
We all gleefully entered the
dark, foreboding jail cell except
my youngest brother. He didn’t voluntarily go in,
we had to coax him in the cell
as he really did think
it was real.
Aunt Eleanor instructed
us to all look like forlorn jail cell
mates for the camera (funny,
she’s smiling and waiving at
the camera). Aww, Jeff
was the only one who had
real fear on his little face.
We always looked forward
to our summertime visits
with Aunt Eleanor as she
made everything a fun event
and planned fun things for
us to do.